Zombidle Zombidle

More of a question than a review. Anyone know what the souls/concentrated souls do?

Crystals Crystals

Pretty addictive game. My one complaint is that there were a few times I could see some obvious moves coming up and then it would tell me there were no moves left before the blocks fell and would reset the blocks. Also, I wish there were more levels, or maybe if you start on easy and beat the 5 levels, then it takes you to the medium difficulty automatically and keeps your score.

turtlesf responds:

I agree, 5 levels is too little, especially for players who like a certain difficulty. More will be added soon. The no more moves feature must be checking before all gems have fallen. I'll take a look and try to fix it.

Hero Simulator Hero Simulator

It's a pretty good idle game, but there needs to be more. You can almost buy everything and can finish all quests the first time through, so it doesn't give much incentive to restart the game just to get hero souls to finish quests faster.

Helmet Heroes Helmet Heroes

Since the update I find my MP constantly going to 0 for no reason. Graphics look much better, but I liked it more before.

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

Really good game. Can be very challenging at times and there is a lot to explore. The only things I would change are the delay when swinging the weapon and starting with full health after you die.

Don't Escape 2 Don't Escape 2

Ahhh...so that's what the key is for. Took me a while but got all the trophies. Nice little game and takes some thought and planning.

Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

Having a great time with this game. My only complaint at this point is that when you energize Dark Ritual, shouldn't it multiply your DPS by 2.1 and not 1.1 considering double of 1.05 is 2.1?

Die Hipster! Die Hipster!

I found a glitch as I was falling into the elevator I hit 'f' and the entire screen went black. Jumping at some parts was very frustrating. I enjoyed a lot of the background characters, music, and the different death animations. Is this the only level?

Creeping Creeping

sweet game

My only gripe is with the controls.

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle