Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Probably the funniest thing on newgrounds

Even just the picture of Kermit the Frog with his dick hanging out was enough for a 5/5. I thought the movie might be too long and might start to get stale, but it stayed hilarious.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

I have never pooped in public

Hey funny vid, I hate those damn urinal crowders, or the guy that takes the middle urinal when no one else is in there. The voice of the cell phone stall talker kind of sounded like Jonah Hill.

Zombidle Zombidle

More of a question than a review. Anyone know what the souls/concentrated souls do?

Crystals Crystals

Pretty addictive game. My one complaint is that there were a few times I could see some obvious moves coming up and then it would tell me there were no moves left before the blocks fell and would reset the blocks. Also, I wish there were more levels, or maybe if you start on easy and beat the 5 levels, then it takes you to the medium difficulty automatically and keeps your score.

turtlesf responds:

I agree, 5 levels is too little, especially for players who like a certain difficulty. More will be added soon. The no more moves feature must be checking before all gems have fallen. I'll take a look and try to fix it.

Hero Simulator Hero Simulator

It's a pretty good idle game, but there needs to be more. You can almost buy everything and can finish all quests the first time through, so it doesn't give much incentive to restart the game just to get hero souls to finish quests faster.